Recipe is adapted from here
1. All purpose flour-1 ½ cup
2. Mango puree-1 1/2 cups
3. Baking powder-2tsp
4. Sunflower or canola oil-1/3 cup
5. Sugar-2/3 cup
6. Vanilla essence-1tsp
7. Cardamom powder-3/4tsp
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cardamom powder together . Keep it aside.
2. Peel off the mango, cut into pieces and grind into smooth paste. Add oil, vanilla essence and sugar into this mango puree .Whisk until sugar dissolves completely.
3. Add sifted flour into this in three batches. Gently mix all the ingredients. Pour into prepared cake tin. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degree for 35-40 minutes or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean.
Once it is done, transfer the cake into a cooling rack. Let it cool completely. Cut into desired shapes and serve..This cake taste best on the next day. So be patient till the other day :)