1. Idiyappam(string hopper)-4 nos
2. Onion-1 medium,chopped
3. Green chilly- 2 nos,cut in to thin circles
5. Coriander powder-1tsp
6. Garam masala-1/2 tsp
9. Mustard seeds-less than ¼ tsp
10. Curry leaves-1 sprig
Method of preparation
1. Gently separate the strings of idiyappam.Keep it aside.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan. Splutter mustard seeds, add curry leaves, ginger ,green chilly stir for 2 minutes. Add chopped onion and salt. When the onion becomes soft add all powders stir for a while. Add grated carrots, let it cook for 5 minute.
3. Add strings of idiyappam into this. Mix gently. Sprinkle few drops of water. Close with a lid .keep in low flame for 5 minutes. Serve hot…
NOTES: you can enhance the taste by adding some shredded chicken or scrambled egg.