2. Kudampuli(cocum)-1 piece
3. Water-1 cup
5. Mustard seeds-1/4 tsp
6. Curry leaves-2 sprigs
7. Dry red chilly-2 nos,cut into 2 pieces
8. Pearl onions-2 nos ,thinly sliced
9. Grated coconut-1 ½ cup
11. Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
12. Perumjeerakom(fennel seeds)-3/4 tsp
14. Dry red chilly-6nos
15. Pearl onion-2nos
Method of preparation
1. Wash kakkayirachi 3 or 4 times.cook with ingredients 2-3.when it is done, drain the water completely. Take out kudampuli pieces.
2. Grind ingredients 9-15 into coarse mixture.
3. Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds. When they pop up add curry leaves,dry red chilly,pearl onions ,when the onion turn brown, add coconut mix and salt. Stir for a while.
4. Add the cooked clams .mix well. Close with a lid. Keep on low flame for 5min.serve hot with rice.