I tried my level best to include step by step pictures. But I missed few ,where I had to use my both hands .so when you make this i suggest you to read the methods apart from following the pics :)
2. Lemon juice of 1 lemon
3. a piece of clean cloth preferably a muslin or cotton cloth.( i used a piece of one old dhothi)
Method of preparation
1. Keep your strainer ready.Spread the cloth over it.
2. pour the milk into a deep bottomed vessel.Bring it to boil.
3. When it comes to boil add lemon juice little by little.Give a nice stir.Let it curdle fully.Switch off the flame.
4. Transfer this into kept ready strainer.Wash under running water.Let the paneer sit for few minutes
5. Now sqeeze it to remove excess water.Grind it using a mixer grinder in order to get smooth lumps free paneer.
6. Place it back on the cloth.
7. Shape it in to a square or round shaped block with help of a spoon.
8. Fold the cloth.keep some heavy object over it.(i used one stone i collected somewhere from the beach)
9. Keep in fridge for 3 to 4 hrs.
10. Take it out and cut into cubes.lets make your favorite paneer dishes
NOTES: Here i used full fat milk.Toned milk also can be used,but with toned milk the quantity of paneer will be less.With this measurement you will get around 150 gms of paneer