Though this cake is not picture perfect. This is the best chocolate cake I ever make. Rich, moist and not overly sweet. Also the preparation is quite easy as no hard work required to make this cake. Please try your hands on it .I am sure all chocolate lovers will seriously fall in love with this dark rich chocolate cake J
1. All purpose flour/maida-1/2 cup
2. Cocoa powder-1/4 cup
3. Butter -50gms
5. Baking soda-1/4 tsp
6. Baking powder-3/4 tsp.
7. Salt –a pinch
8. Egg- lightly beaten,2 tbsp
9. Sugar-1/2 cup
110 Milk-3/4 cup
11. Vanilla essence-1tsp
Method of preparation
1. Grease an 8” inch round cake tin. Keep it aside. Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 10 minutes.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt well using a whisk.
3. Heat milk and butter together till the butter melts. Let it cool to room temperature. Add sugar, vanilla essence, oil and cocoa powder into this and mix well until sugar dissolves.
4. Add flour and egg into this. Mix again to incorporate all the ingredients
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 to 30 minutes or until the inserted knife comes out clean.