Friday 1 March 2013

AN AWARD-BEAUTIFUL ONSET OF A MONTH

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YIW81bw_KBw/US7MsgY2CAI/AAAAAAAAGTI/TzT-_0SOUSU/s1600/Cook-like-a-Celebrity-Chef-Best-Recipe-Blog+awards.jpg
 
 I would like to share this happy moment with you my fellow bloggers and friends that my dish dal kichdi has won the best recipe award in the Event Cook like celebrity chef hosted by  wonderful food blogger Amy of Food corner..
I am expressing my heartfelt gratitude to Amy for selecting my dish and to my family, fellow bloggers and friends for their support and encouragement.
 Hearty congrats to all other winners

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rani. Wish you get many more laurels in future dear.

    today's recipe:
    http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.in/2013/03/sojne-phuler-bora-moringa-drumstick.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats :)

    I would like to invite you to ongoing Giveaway event
    Announcing My First Giveaway !!

    Don't miss the chances to win the giveaway- Fall in love with the Coffee Maker or Sandwich Toaster or Coffee Mugs its your choice which one you want to go with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your award :) wishing you many more to come

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the award... :)
    I'm pleased to pass on the Leibster award to you... please pick it up from http://sweettoothraf.blogspot.ae/2013/03/my-first-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I have an award for you on my blog. Please collect it..
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - What is with my Cuppa
    Ongoing Event - HITS - Diabetic Friendly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award wishing many more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Rani.. Wish you more success in the future dear :-)

    ReplyDelete