These cookies are healthy delicious one. They are quite easy to make. Whenever you feel like to munch on something go for these healthy cookies. You will love this for sure.
1. Wholewheat-1/2 cup
2. Oats-1/2 cup
5. Baking soda-1/2tsp
Method of preparation
1. Preheat oven at 190◦ for 10 minutes. Line a baking tray with butter paper and grease with some oil or butter.
2. Mix oats and whole wheat in a bowl. Heat a pan or any vessel. Melt butter by keeping the pan in low flame. When it melts completely switch off the flame. Let it cool down. Add sugar,honey,baking soda and water into this. Stir until sugar dissolves.
3. Pour butter mixture into whole-wheat oats mix.mix well.
4. Take small balls out of it. Slightly flatten with your hands. Place it on a prepared baking tray. Do not place closely as it will expand while cooking. Bake at 190◦ for 10 minutes.
5. Once it is cooked carefully transfer (using a spatula will make this job easier) as it may break apart. It will turn crispy and firm upon cooling.
Notes : with this measurement around 12 cookies can be made. I baked in 2 batches.
|shaped into balls|
|arranged on a baking tray|